- Three raw bananas.
- 1table spoon butter.
- 1/2 table spoon cardamom powder.
- 1/2 tsp of cinamon powder.
- 1 tsp of white pepper powder.
- 1 tsp rose petal powder.
- 1/2 table spoon ginger.
- 1/2 tsp sanuf powder.
- a little bit of lemon rind for bindings.
- 1 tsp of wheat flour.
- 1 tsp of corn flour for the fillings.
- 150 grms of prossed cheese. grated
- 3-4 finly chopped green chillies.
- 3-4 dried and chopped figs.
- chopped coriender leaves.
- 1/2 cup of fresh pomogranate seeds.
- 1/2 lemon juice.
- cooking oil, salt for taste and water.
Cut the ends of the bananas and make a slit. Cook them for five to seven minutes. Cool the cooked bananas by putting cold water on them. peel and chop the bananas and mash them well.
Add butter, salt and mashed bananas in a pan. When the mixture turns a little pink, add cardomam powder, cinnamon powder, white pepper powder, rose petal powder,ginger and sanuf powder. cook for sometime and then cool.
For the fillings:
Mix cheese, fig, coriander leaves, green chillies, pomogranate seeds, lemon juice and salt.
Add wheat flour and corn flour to the cooled banana mixture and mix well. now add lemon rind and lemon juice. Shape the banana mixure into koftas, add the filling and seal the edges.
Heat oil in a pan and deep fry the kebabs till golden brown in color. Serve hot.