As soon as I saw this recipe in a book, I was happy to see a new recipe with baby potatoes, since my daughter Is a fan of potato, and Manchurian, i liked it because it is a very simple and "nice one for kids". I tried it, it came out well and all liked it. I do not use vinegar and soya sauce. if you want you can use it.
Servings: 3-4 persons.
Baby potatoes-200 gms.
Capsicum -2 nos
Tomato puree-1/2 cup
Onion Garlic paste - 1 tbsp
Jeera and Blak pepper powder- 1tablespoon. (made frying 1:1/2 jeeera:pepper fried and powdered)
Salt and pepper to taste.
For Dipping you can use the batter made of Cornflour and Maida.(all purpose flour)
2 tbsp Cornflour and 2 tbsp maida, mix with water consistency must be a thin coat for potatoes.
- After cooking the baby potatoes peel the skin and dip into the flour and deep fry.
- Keep it aside.
- Take 2table spoons of oil
- Add garlic and ginger paste,after a min,
- add Tomato puree,
- add onion and capsicum which was chopped and after 2 min,
- saute add jeera and black pepper powder,
- to make it more tasty you can sprinkle few chilli flakes and little parsley.
- serve hot with potato and capsicum using tooth picks.