Serves 2 to 3 servings with rice or roties
cooking time 10 min
preparation time 10 min
250 gms Capcicum
One teaspoon turmeric powder
One teaspoon red chilli powder
1 teaspoon of cumin powder
one Tomato chopped
2 tablespoons of til roasted
Mustard seeds about 1/2 teaspoons each
1 teaspoon asafoetida
oil 2 tablespoons
Red chilles 2 nos.
You make it this way
1. Take oil in a kadai one it is heated, add mutard
2. when mustard crackles or splutter, add cumin seeds and asafoetida.
3. Add the above masala powder mentioned and saute and cover.
let it simmer in a low flame.
4. when vegetables or done add tomatoes and let them cook for five minutes.
5. Sprinkle roasted til and serve with roties.